Wednesday, October 25, 2006

TODAY IS HER DAY

She plays an important role in my life
Being an elder sister, she does care me
Our relationship is different from others
Definitely is not a one-day work

Sis, you love care protect me
This is what you do for me
Sis, we chat play enjoy it together
This is the way we get along
Sis, we scold argue fight with each other
This is how we know more about us

We were staying under one roof for so many years
Since the day you wanted to go Aussie
I know my life ain't be the same
When I rewind,
I realise it has been more than 2 years

Rachel, my sister
you are marvellous
Rachel, my sister
you are Ichiban
Rachel, my sister
you are indescribable great sis

Now,
I could be your personal protector
I could be your listener
I could be your whatever-you-want
I'll be there for you to back you up and support you

I love you
since no time being written
You will never be replaced in my heart

Copyright reserved ##

~END~

Happy Birthday to you, this is just for YOU (above)


chinese version:
她在我生命中扮演重要角色,
身为姐姐,她照顾我,
我俩关系并不寻常,
简直不是一日功夫。

姐,您爱、照顾、保护我,
这是您对我所做的一切。
姐,咱们一起谈天、玩耍、享受,
这是咱们的相处方法。
姐,咱们互相骂架、吵架、打架,
这是咱们怎么培养感情。

咱们同一屋檐下这么多年,
自从您要去澳洲深造,
我知道我的生活有所改变。
当我回想,
我发觉已两年多了。

Rachel, 我的”家“姐,
您了不起。
Rachel, 我的”家“姐,
您一极棒。
Rachel, 我的”家“姐,
您可说是难以形容的棒姐姐

如今,
我可成您的私人保镖,
我可成您的聆听者,
我可成您的任何人物,
我会鼎力支持您。

我爱您,
并无时间记载,
您永远都不被取代。

~版权所有~ ##

~完毕~

祝您生日快乐,这只是您所拥有。(以上)

~Keith blogs this for his sister~

No comments: