Thursday, September 06, 2007

dying, but alive once more..

my blog i mean... quite sometimes didn't post right?

and my blog has mushroom *refer to tagboard*, right? got meh? where ya?

hehe..
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

for no reason,
I missed my TsunJin High school..

the teachers, students, even the school,
i never been there for more than a year,
but.. i'm still missing it..

I was studying in that school for 3 and a half years,
do u think i can forget just like washing my memories away?

i miss the teachers though,
their voice, the action,
i even recall their voices of calling me..

friends...
friends had become my former classmates,
the life that i spent with them,
it just a memory
once i left the school..
it never happens again..

i can still remember a lot of things..
almost everything..
i miss them..
BUT, do they forget me?
Am I in their friend-list or they deleted me from it?

life must go on,
i get my new friends from Saujana,
make lots of differences..
be a blogger,
join MySpace,
and many more..

school life makes a lot of changes on me..
I don't have to wake up so EARLY,
not taking LRT,
shopping complex is not in a short distance *hehe*
become naughty *HAHA*
and lots and lots..

I'll experience it next year,
the same thing i do,
as we, my F5 Saujana friends, will be leaving secondary school
and enter college or F6, even gone to overseas..
we may be seperated..

next meeting all of us together will become unknown...
i doubt i'll be missing everything again..

Yes, primary schoolmates also had seperated,
but few of us still having gathering,
miss you guys..

my Johor Bahru schoolmates also lost contact,
how can i contact 'em is a problem..
missing you guys too..

p/s: whoever is from JB SJK(C) Foon Yew 2, pls contact me..
especially from 1M('97), 2C('98), 3C('99) and 4K('00)..

many friends from many places, i may not get everyone,
so people, precious every moment..

~K3!tH wrote tooooooo long for this.. hehe~

No comments: