Friday, April 04, 2008

Life IS like that!

hey, people...
here i come again..

hmm.. let me recall...
how long have I not been blogging?
since....

u don't wanna know...

been busy lately, as i said in my previous my previous post..

assignment gotta pass up and things to study.. in fact, i'm bloggin now at the college as i din bring my pendrive where i leave it at my y'day jeans, so i cant do nothing...

now having free period, so can blog awhile lo..

talking crap now..


hmm..

college life is bad, to everyone of us, we say the same thing..

assignments and study... mad dy..

as a matter of fact, i was even brokendown someday in the morning at the college.. luckily someone had saved me from that... haiz... frankly, i can still the pressure applied on me now..

thank you~~~

haiz..

what to do??

never believe college life is good, yes, it does when there are no homework, no assignment, no class...

then?

it's not college life dy.. DUH!!


well, i started my college at the beginning of the year - January, so i have no extra time for myself.. no working..

life IS like that!! - K3!tH KJ L3OnG

tata.. chat with u guys in msn la.. nothing to blog dy..

take care...

No comments: