Tuesday, May 27, 2008

gam.ba.teh YEAH!!!

hmm.. yap, i think i understand and know what i should do to be relax and released a bit..
maybe i might be too one-track mind..

haha.. holiday, which is a time for us to recharge and relax.. but, i cant spend it 24/7 at home..
i'll become a statue in the house instead of roadside.. ok..

haha.. clean room, prepare powerpoint, and stuff.. guess what? this is what I dislike the most..
unless i do it for my 'who''s sake.. HAHA.. ok, fine.. it feels cold here..


ok, let's talk some good stuff..

while i was chating with a Net friend of mine,

and he said:
do you know outside there are so many ppl oledi millionaire?
younger than me
some of them are director
earning at least 8k per month

me:
yes, but u can always get better than them in future
who knows
don't think u're loser
but u should think 'i can do it better than them'

wow.. seems like the word from ME, yes, ME has inspired myself?

hmmm.. oya, today my family and my friend, Sherlene have chatted with me about the tertiary studies..

i have decided to take business instead of science field.. (decided quite some time already)
no reason is given as it may offence some people.. HAHA.. blek..

from a totally science background switch to business, hope i can do well..
finally i know myself, what i should go for..

gambateh to myself in everything..

No comments: