Sunday, February 21, 2010

bored~

It has been sometime since the last time I updated my blog. I feel lazy and have lost my passion on blogging.

you asked me why? it might be just so bored~~


I used to be enjoying my blogging life, and uploading my pictures and share my happiness as well as thought to my friends; but I have really lost them..

busy or whatever reason..


do u guys have such a feeling??

I have gone through the blogger list on my blog, and I realized people seem to stop blogging, or just stop this little habit in their life.. what is wrong with blogging eh?

instead, facebook is my everyday-must-do..

1 comment:

動 Orson said...

i know how u feel...to keep blogging will feel bore de....to me i just treat it as a life record...although m also not so rajin to update it..haaa .....got update means rather nothing lo...


happy CNY