Wednesday, July 11, 2007

debate competition

well.. today we had a debate in my school, chinese debate..

1 pair of groups get outta points, the title is "Should secondary school students dating?",
but it seems the title is "Should secondary school students make love?" to 'em..
yes, it's A BIG difference and mistake!
funny leh..

The last pair of group is my group vs HanSeng group..
my group members are LiLian and Sherlene...
This moment is so excited for everyone of us, including the audiences..

In fact, 3 of us kept on attacking HanSeng... Seems he always said the wrong things.. haha.
& 3 of us just attacked HS as his group members are so QUIET...
yes, during debate!

so till the end, top 4 will be having final next wednesday, yes, including my group!
yeepee.. XP

Venue: Reading Hall / Language Room *not fixed*
Date : 18th July (Wed.)
Time : 1.30pm starts
Title : "Should students take tuition?"

p/s: tell me if you have any point! Thx..

the final will be held on 18th of July (Wednesday), the top four will try their best to emerge as champion.. I believe it would be more excited.. Everyone of you is invited to watch this final.. The more people will do.. Come ya and support me ya!! HAHA..

~K3!tH can't wait for the competition! hehe..~

No comments: