Saturday, June 30, 2007

R.I.P. Bai Shan Kou Gong

In english, generally is uncle
but in cantonese, I call him 'Kou Gong' which is meant my granny's younger bro..
Bai Shan Kou Gong

all of a sudden, he had gone..
gone to heaven..
he lived healthy and strong all along,
but....
No one believes he had gone,
so do I,
although I know he had gotten sick &
see it with my own eyes
but still,
lying to myself..

in his life time, he rescued many people
as what we call as 'En Hui', cantonese 'Yan Wai'

Many people showed up these few days to pay him the last respect
hundreds of people showed up
estimately, about 200-300..
well, he did leave many memories behind..
anyone one of us still can remember
deep inside our heart..

To many people, he is not an ordinary man,
yes, people who know him
really think and feel that..

unluckily, he left us on Friday,
I believe,
we can still feel him
although he is not around us physically..

May he can rest in peace,
we love him
and proud to be his relatives..
He IS always special to us,
forever and ever..

People who don't know him,
they'll never know how special he is..

~K3!tH doesn't post this for the readers, it's for himself~

No comments: