Sunday, March 15, 2009

I WILL Be





There's nothing I could say to you
Nothing I could ever do to make you see
What you mean to me

All the pain, the tears I cried
Still you never said goodbye and now I know
How far you'd go

[Bridge:]
I know I let you down
But it's not like that now
This time I'll never let you go

[Chorus:]
I will be, all that you want
And gather myself together
Cause you keep me from falling apart
All my life, I'll be with you forever
To get you through the day
And make everything OK

[Verse 2:]
I thought that I had everything
I didn't know what life could bring
But now I see, honestly

You're the one thing I got right
The only one I let inside
Now I can breathe, cause you're here with me

[Bridge:]
And if I let you down
I'll turn it all around
Cause I would never let you go

[Chorus]

[Ending bridge:]
Cause without you I cant breathe
I'm not gonna ever, ever let you leave
You're all I've got, you're all I want
Yeah

And without you I don't know what I'd do
I can never, ever live a day without you
Here with me, do you see,
You're all I need

[Chorus x2]



when the chemical in the body starts to react,
the love area in the brain starts to be active at the same time
hence, drive a person to do crazy things..

love is too strong to be handle..

can anyone please define the vocab, LOVE?


by the way, i'm not emo or what..
a friend of mine asked me pm written on msn and songs posted in blog..

i'm alright, just post up some nice songs that I would like to share.. hehe..


undoubtly, Leona is a great singer who has those genius songwriters to compose songs for her..
besides that, this song really tells how things work when love appears..

I like the MV as well, the love-blinded lady, which is Leona in the MV, is willing to be caught by the police in order to save her boyfriend..

ok, enjoy the song.. *wink*

No comments: