Saturday, April 04, 2009

was busy, now ENJOY!!

it has been a while for not updating..

I had been so busy for the last few weeks..

I had assignments to rush before I come to Australia, i tried to finish as many as I could.. eventually, i dont even have much time to do packing.. i just open the language bag, and throw things inside, until the last day i do my finally packing.. hahaha..

well, i had been pissing off because i have to do my assignments in Australia where I supposed to ENJOY!! yes.. E.N.J.O.Y!!!

i'm done with the assignments, what i should do now is enjoy la.. hahaha..

will update you guys more about things happened in Aussieland..

take care..
will be back to KL tmr le.. ermmmmmmm... =(

heading to Australia


p/s: more new pictures will be up soon!! stay tuned!!

No comments: