Monday, April 27, 2009

heavy workload!!!

hi everyone,

it has been a time I never, NEVER update my blog, i mean on my personal things and diary life..

I has been so busy all the time, and they are lots of things I have to settle and do, so I really have to say sorry to my certain friends who want to meet me from don't-know-when..

life has been more busy than last year, i mean it, of course, this is because i'm a degree student and no longer a pre-u or high school kiddo..

things come non-stop and it is like Tsunami leh..

I will be having holiday soon, but I bet I will do and finish my assignments 1st in order to hang out with friends and catch up with one another..

so, so, hope everyone have a great week k? now, passed 12AM, Monday again!!
take care everyone..


p/s: 
please remember that, we have CRR draft, EC draft and script due this week,
and CRR and Journal 2 due the next 1 and 2 week respectively.

heavy workload!!!

No comments: