Friday, June 26, 2009

Sem One!!

Just realize '3 Gaga in a row' in my blog.. lol


well, well, for your information, I'm now taking Mass Communication major in Communication and Media Management in Taylor's..

I have finally finished my first semester of my first year..

yeah, kinda busy for the 3 months plus, and I'm very happy compared to last year.. last year was a nightmare.. now, I feel my existence and why I am here.. lol

I have had done my best in most of my assignments, although there are more to improve ya; and of course enjoy the whole process with my coursemates..

I was taking 4 subjects in this semester,
EC (Effective Communication)
CCS (Computer: Communication and Society)
CRR (Communication: Rhetoric and Reasoning)
PR (Public Relations)


Happy Holiday to me~~~

No comments: