Thursday, June 25, 2009

She is Lady Gaga

Lady Gaga~~


When her 1st single is released, and the MV of her 'Let's Dance' does not really impressed me..
'Pokerface' is the one which took my heart away.. this song is so famous that we can hear it everywhere, and with no coincidence, everyone loves it, and loves her..

Till one day, when I was so-called 'facebook-ing', a friend of mine has shared a video with us, and when I clicked and watched the MV..

and I-
"I'm your biggest fan
I'll follow you until you love me
Papa-Paparazzi
Baby there's no other superstar
You know that I'll be your-
Papa-Paparazzi
"

Share this again..

download, click here

"Promise I'll be kind
But I won't stop until that boy is mine
Baby you'll be famous
Chase you down until you love me
Papa-Paparazzi
"


Let me share some background info of this talented lady
Stefani Joanne Angelina Germanotta (born March 28, 1986), better known by her stage name Lady Gaga, is an Italian-American singer, songwriter and musician. At Interscope Records, she worked as a songwriter penning music for established artists, such as Akon. During the same time, she began to play her music in clubs throughout New York City. After Akon recognized that Gaga also had vocal talent, he signed her to a joint deal with his own label, Kon Live Distribution. Gaga then started to work on new material for her debut album.

When I'm writing music, I'm thinking about the clothes I want to wear on stage. It's all about everything altogether—performance art, pop performance art, fashion. For me, it's everything coming together and being a real story that will bring back the super-fan. I want to bring that back. I want the imagery to be so strong that fans will want to eat and taste and lick every part of us.

For more information, please click into
Wikipedia
Lady Gaga's website


And now, I would like to share something here..
her performance on the stage at Much Music Video Award in Canada
so Gaga.. lol


Love Gaga
Love BlurBlur
XOXO
Gaga: "Você gosta de mim?"
Keith: "Of course!!"

----------KJ's coming up----------
'Sem One!!'

No comments: