Sunday, July 12, 2009

SME Magazine

I'm gonna briefly update on the SME Solutions Expo 2009..

I had attended 2 seminars held by SME Magazine;
one is Maxis National Web 2.0 forum 2009, and
HSBC Youth Entrepreneurship Summit 2009.


Web 2.0
I'm a live-without-Internet user, yet I found myself knowing too little about Internet, so do you know what is Web 1.0 or Web 2.0?? har!! boo you if you dont know.. lol

just find more information and details about Web 2.0 by doing some research on the Internet.. Using search engine provided by Google, or what we called 'facebook-ing' are considered as Web 2.0.. these kind of programmes make our life easy.

how about Web 3.0? we are not sure what the future will come up with, by it is largely depended on the human behaviour, and we will see how the Web 3.0 will convenient us in the near future..


Youth Entrepreneurship Summit
Honestly speaking, I have learned a lot from the speakers, they are founders of their companies, and share us their experience.



Glad to be there for the event, it is a great experience for me..
and, being entrepreneur is never an easy position..


This is organized by SME & Entrepreneurship Magazine, Malaysia's best selling business magaine.
Go and grab the latest issue from your nearest bookstore.
'click into the website'

No comments: