Wednesday, July 01, 2009

starving in the night

In the middle of night, i'm browsing some food blogs, and now my stomach is hungry.. owhhhh...

I started with searching about Shogun Japanese buffet in Sunway, as I will be having a gathering with my ex-tuition mates and a pretty lady at there end of this month..

this is what I got.. 2 experience from 2 different blogs..


well, have you ever heard that the customers are not allowed to take pictures of the food?? in fact, many people like us like to take pictures of the food and the setting of a restaurant, which is more like a compliment to the particular restaurant; and bear in mind, there are bloggers who blogs and promotes the food..

so, what is wrong with taking pictures huh?
1st case


and, second case..
internal management error

the waiters are failed to admit their problems and apologise to the customers.. the customers had made a reservation, but the waiter refused to let them access due to misunderstanding in communication *long story*.. after recognised the problem after all by the customer, they refused to apologise, and even raise their voice talking to the customers..
just read yourself.. lol
2nd case



hopefully, they would not spoil my day on that special day, if not, they will be in trouble.. opppsss.. XS

while I was going through the food blog, I keep thinking what food do you like?? hehehe~~


missing German food which I had in Australia.. so yummy~~
I went to one German restaurant in Puchong, the food is disappointed, can't even make a comparison with the Australia one..
the German Platter


this Monday, I went to FullHouse again

and Duck King at Jaya One *finally know the place* =)

with my dearest 6B gang..
for more pictures, access into my facebook album.. =)


holiday mood!! blurblur mood.. lol

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.