Wednesday, November 08, 2006

the day in school...

damn boring...
go to school, but nothing to do...

well... I played Cheat at 1st, hmm.. more than 10 ppl were playing... we are SO noisy, especially ME... laugh like no hell... we used UNO cards to play tat...

sad Ignatius, he is a bad lier *being a good boy?*... I always caught him when he cheat when we were playing this game... WeiYii, he's a smart lier as he start playing this since he was Standard 2/3 *he told us*, he knows a lot of poker card games, he is the winner ya... LiLian *not Lilian too, but Chia LiLian* so blur at the beginning, but she's getting better later...
ChooiYueng got cheated by my acting, she didn't believe I had the cards that I said.. poor CYueng...
when we were playing this, Pn Cheah came for dunno-wat reason *UNO card is not illegal*, she said who is the loudest person who will lose... then everybody was like "Keith ah!!!" *haha*

when Elaine, Leka, Denesh, KarHoe came back from recess, we played Strip Blackjack...
Denesh almost had unbotton few, then he said he wanna pass up the chemistry folio & RUN away *not run lar, hehe* Leka had to step on the table of the other group which was playing UNO, hav a catwalk... KarHoe shame shame, he scare we saw his tattoo on his body? *kidding*
Elaine was sms-ing with her friend while we were playing together... at the same time, CaiJin was reading her book alone at the corner of the class...

Asrama girls were playing basketball at tat time, then
Elaine: "tell the asrama girls tat Keith is taking off his button!"
p/s: asrama girls are all malay girl staying at school hostel...

later, I play "taidee" with LiLian, Jia Pei & Daniel... at the 1st round, I won, but they said we were not playing $$, next round play $$.... damn, from 3 rounds onward, I dun hav dee(2) so i lost & pay $$ to LiLian... Overall, I lost.... 10cents as before I played with them, I won 70cents from other group... guess what, I din bring $$ to school today... haha...we played until the school ends & WeiYii kept saying faster bcoz the cards belong to him & he had to walk home before it rains... but, luckily, his dad *i think* fetched him back..

~Keith blogs~

No comments: