Saturday, November 04, 2006

Malaysians' mentality?

while i was waiting for my parents to fetch me after tuition *i took a bus from Klang Bus station & went back OUG*... somewhere around Parkson a.k.a. Yaohan, I saw a diaper at one of the parking lot which had no car parks there at tat time...

I was like WTF, why the parents do this in public place? throw the diaper and leave it there... OMG... it's so dirty man... this is Malaysians' mentality? no one will care if they throw there either... like other countries, like Australia, Hong Kong, USA & etc. *many countries, pls don't compare with poor countries, ok?* Even, they are not allowed to throw or leave pet's excrement at the public place! emm... i know, Malaysia can't compare with those advance country as it is NOT... ah god, don't even wanna improve! Being a Malaysian, u know tat...

WORSE --> well... here's another story... the last time, somewhere Old Klang Road, I went to a shop to photostate something... while I was on the way walking to my parents' car from the shop, u guess what I saw
...
is CONDOM... bloody hell... it's so yak when i saw it on the floor! I'm wondering how it got there? is it someone threw it out of the window & fell on the corridor or any reason? moreover, it's pink in colour... oh god, pls lar... Malaysian! or Indonesian worker?

however, Malaysia is getting worse... Next year is the Tourism Year, please don't let the foreigners have a bad impression of Malaysia... I'm so sick of Malaysia *throw face*...
Haze from the Indonesia will happen next year again, they won't stop clearing the land by firing the forest... haiz... Foreigner or local ppl will think, emm... Malaysia has a haze season, instead of dry season...

back to topic,
MALAYSIANS, please do something with it... stop throwing rubbish like no 2mr... many problemssssssssssss also....

stop here lar... make my mood bad already...

**************************

yeh... gonna go Denesh's hse for Deepavali celebration... preparing now...
blog about it later... ta..

~Keith blogs this with hopeless~

No comments: