Sunday, November 05, 2006

Tsun Jin High Funfair

no pic at all.... AHHH...

this morning, I took LRT to TsunJin... When i reached the Sri Petaling station, the LRT closed the door & left in front of my eyes... I was like *thinking in the heart* [(slow motion) "wai..t fo..r ME!..!"... running from the escalator to the LRT, try to wave at the driver to call him stop & finally fell on the floor where there's water (bi-bak)] nevermind, wait for the next one... it's ok...

after reached the school, I found my society's game stall, KeatEng, Mutiara & XuePin were there... less ppl compared to the last funfair... after tat, KeatEng & me went to the exhibition and saw Ms Yee was talking to her ex KuenCheng students & they're playing scrabble...
she told me tat the decoration was not what she & Ms Stella(another teacher advisor) were expected... yap, I agree... emm, I felt disappointed oso as well...

If i in charge of that, sure it well be so much better... of coz lar, society without me will be like tat... HAHA... I KNOW, the reader of my blog will say --> perasan, means not shame shame(be proud of) I mean many friends, especially my best friends... Kevin, FueiZhen aka Fatty*not VERY fat lar*, TangNee aka "Dannie", SiewJiuan, but din meet SieYin, she's such a best friend...

i used all the coupons by buying something to eat ( food stall), not playing games... haha... such a EATER... with Kevin & FueiZhen..
after eating, say bye bye to them, then only met Dannie, talk to her for so long when we were clearing up... When I listen to Dannie's Ipod, I listened Nick Lachey's 2 songs make me sad, it's "What's Left Of Me" & "I Can't Hate You Anymore".. haha..
however, I must get a picture of 5 of us next time, IT'S A MUST...

after all, KeatEng's dad fetched me & XuePin to Pudu LRT station & Dannie waited for her dad... *Thanks, Uncle* It's raining at that time...

Finally got home *home sweet home*, switched on the com, then took a bath & had dinner & tie down in front of the computer until now - 10.50pm... haha... ta..

~Keith finished blogging, finally~

No comments: