Friday, December 08, 2006

END of the year 2006!

end of the year, the NEW year is on the way coming to us..
that means SPM is nearer & nearer...

yesterday is my school PROM!
hmm.. although i'm not going for prom, i still can post about that!

well.. I've gone through almost everybody's blog, but ZERO picture...

hey, people... Come on, post some picturessss... I wanna see as I'm jealous...

I was so excited when i clicked on my friends' blog's link, but the thing is no one upload the pictures... I wanna see!

next year is our*those ppl who are not going to take Form6* last year, the last year in secondary school, last year of wearing school uniform, last year of taking government exam*suffer* and etc. then say bye bye to everyone...

well.. although we still have about 1 year...

after that, we have to worry about what shirt to wear to college.. bla bla bla... *find excuse to buy more CLOTHES for myself WAWA*

(come back!! come back!!)

I'm thinking far far away from now...

SPM!! I'm nervous dying... x_x

~Keith is being a lazy blogger~

No comments: