Sunday, December 10, 2006

Sunway Lagoon...

Stupid blogspot... I've typed many words... end up... nothing at all... *BAD LUCK* I've shorten my post a lot... haiz...

*TYPE AGAIN*

Actually, that day was a happy day for me B4 SOMETHING HAPPENED to me!

hmm.. I din go Sunway Lagoon more than 6 years... last year, we had best buddies of primary classmates' gathering at Sunway Lagoon, but i couldn't make it as I went to Aussie...

Today, I went to Sunway Lagoon with my 3 cousins, WeiJing, HuiXin & MingXuan... actually, we had FREE tickets from WeiJing, so we decided to go...

About 10.30am, we reached there... there are many ppl as the 1st 5000 early birds would get the door gifts... I saw a female staff was shouting to the guests that stop pushing the ppl & the tables to get door gifts... 'gea shu'...

We only could go to limited place.. cant go to the dry & wet park.. so, we bought the 'All Park Tickets' it costs RM 20 per person, including a child...

HuiXin & I played the slide it the wet park.. there are NO-covered, HALF-covered & FULL-covered.. we chose no-covered.. it's shock... really enjoy...
After that, 4 of us played River Rapids... We queue up for half an hour, but the play was less than 5 minutes... wasting our time on that..
Later, HuiXin & I played another slide... it's fast & shock too... I couldn't scream at all for no reason.. After that, I felt like that's air inside my body cannot be burped out...

OMG... the rain started to fall & was getting worse, so we had to leave...

Later, we changed our clothes & leave Lagoon.. *BYE* then, we put our bags at WeiJing's car & we went to Sunway Pyramid to have our meal at A&W... then we decided to watch movie, so HuiXin & I queue up... Suddenly, I felt something wrong with my stomach.. I dun think it's stomach-ache... Then, I asked MingXuan to queue with his sister, then I went toilet..

that's my NIGHTMARE started...

~continue on the next post~

No comments: