Sunday, December 10, 2006

pls be AWARE, dun be the victim like me...

~continue to blog~

*pls read my previous post if u din, then u know what happen b4 my nightmare starts*

happen it Sunway Pyramid.. the toile near the TGV cinema, but not inside the cinema..
next to Roxy, Quicksliver

Once And Only Fcuking Scary Experiece FOR ME

I went to the toilet... I entered one of cubicles, then I did my 'small' business*u know what* by standing there... then, I went out to take tissue to do my 'big' business... I walked back into the same cubicles...

While I was doing my business, I saw 3 black-black stuff on the wall which caused by the cigarette... Then, I realise the black-black stuff is the holes... it's not in black clour, that means the ppl using the finger to block the holes.. then I immediately used the tissue to block the holes, later the tissue on my right side disappeared.. then, I used my thumb to block the hole... after that, I can feel my left side thumb *with tissue* was pushing by the guy... I was so nervous, later the no1 push it already...

After that, I turned my head to the back for no reason*thank god I realised*, I saw the left side gay guy was using a mirror to peek me... I looked at him with the mirror for 1 or 2 seconds, then only he realised i was staring at him! then I faster wear back my pants and walk out the cubicle... *I cant remember clearly, I confrim it's the guy* I stared at the indian guy with a blue small bag, then he showed his innocent look & said "What's Happen?" then, I said "I know what happen!!" & continue staring him.. then I asked him u know the guy on my right-side bubicle, then he said NO..

I'm sure they're a gang... Then I knocked the door & no1 dare to answer me! WTF! the indian guy walked to the place where we wash our hand & another indian guy looking at me from there... then, I think there were more than 2 or 3 GAYS in the toilet... FCUK...
Then I dun dare to scold them, so I just walked out of the toilet... U know what? the toilet was getting less ppl & maybe there were many GAYS in the toilet... if i scold them, then all the gays came out and block the entrance and do something...

I'm so angry, really angry... I cant find my cousins after I walked out.. My brain was blank, but I realise the gays din come out... then, HuiXin smsed me that they were somewhere near the Baskin Robbins.. then, I told them what had happened.. then, we walked to the information counter to ask for the Sunway Management Office.. Later, I told the woman that stuff, then she let me fill the comment & she called the security guard to check out.. WeiJing helped me to write*thanks*... then, I continued telling my story to the ladies at the information counter...

after all, I think.. There are camera, mirror or many stuff in the blue bag.. This is what I assume.. & the holes are the dick height of a standing man... they can see us even if we sit down.. they had made the holes in the cubicles* I think every cubicles oso has*
It's not safe at all.. dun think it's safe in the public toilet, it NEVER is...

p/s: don't let this happen to you, I'm here to tell my story to let u guys to be aware... NO MATTER u r guy or a girl, there are stalkers around... maybe hidden camera oso... I never think of there is GAY stalker, I never worried abt this... but now, I DO, really do...

No comments: