Tuesday, February 06, 2007

Happy B'day to Hui Xin

because of you, I blog again.. *haha*

this girl, i have known her even when she was a baby... *naughty*

*FLASH BACK* when we were young
she is my playmate, of course & cousin, we can play until granny's hse 'turn over' O.o"
since young, we used to bully each other
I'm her elder cousin, of course I did bully her *hmm.. got mah, Xin?*
She ALWAYS complained to her mama that I bully her even I did not, but
now, i asked her, she can't remember.. *haha*
my relatives used to disturb me, they said "Where's your girlfriend?"

*COME BACK*
now, we are like closed friends, share some secrets *shh..*
& also talk about anything, even talk about the universe back to the earth then go further..
sometimes, play & joke till 'siao' (crazy).. we are SOT also.. hmm.. metal problem as well..
she is my partner also... we sometimes accompany each other to do something together,
like going Sunway Lagoon, we played wet park & many more

today onwards, you're 14-year-old big girl lor..
hope you will stay healthy & all your wishes may come true..
tell me if you want to share or complain anything..
i'll be your advisor & listener..
take care..

No comments: