Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Happy Valentine's

I can see many people holding their flowers, cards everywhere... including the boys..
last time, when i was in Tsun Jin High, they don't really celebrate like this..

well, I'm single, so i dun hav 'partner' with me.. HAHA..
When we were in the class studying, that's a lot of students knocking our class door while they were holding floweres, then they asked "This is for *****"
Why don't they do in once & for all... But, never.. It's kinda excited when we hav this kind of surprise...

Well, I hav no girlfriend now, so I didn't celebrate & spend my time in KASTURI (tuition).. haha..
well, hope all of u hav a Happy Valentine's Day..
ya, thanks for the people who gave me cards & present...

Especially, Lian... Thanks for ur present.. It's great.. Good in FengShui oso, right? LiLian 2?

No comments: