Friday, February 02, 2007

thanks to all..

some of my frenz asked me, OMG wat happen to u?
then i said wat?
then they said i saw ur blog...

thanks u guys..
although this has been a long time, but thanks for asking me..
i'm fine.. I dun hav the someone-peeks-me-in-the-toilet look..
haha..

oh ya, this has been a new year! omg, nvm wish u guys have a happy new year...
CNY is around the corner, I wish this CNY will be greater than last year..

hmm.. oh.. gotta talk abt my birthday, last friday is my B'day*think of Beyonce*..
the period b4 the recess, Denesh asked me to accompany him to walk out of the class *to see where's the noice comes from*.. Later on, LiLian comes out too, then take my walk a big round..
stupid Keith didn't know they've planned...
when i enter the class, the 1st word i'm gotta say is SWITCH ON THE FAN LAR, but before i say, my classmates sang me a B'day song.. I was like WAT? actually, chooi yuen bought me a cake *i mean a slice of cake*.. Thanks, girl..
*BLA BLA BLA*

ya, thanks to an anonymous that gave me a card..

No comments: