Sunday, June 24, 2007

Murder case again?

I still remember, that a case happened in out condominium, a chemist was killed on her bed nakedly*If i'm not mistaken*.. and and and, the murderer killed her with a KNIFE, from what I know, she had many wounds on her body.. Oh, cant imagine..

hmm.. i think it's unsolve case as we didn't see it on newspaper anymore.. M'sia is like that!!!!
that time I was 14 or 15, still studying at TsunJin High, haven't become a blogger also..

at the night or passed by the building, I'll count from the base, 1,2,3...till *I cant remember already*, then i said, "the lights are switched off, is it the unit?" haha..

Just before I blog this, a moment ago, our block cleaner told us that a murder case had happened at 7am. *which block is not mentioned here*
She said the Indian young girl was FELL, not jumped, from floor 16th.. yes, sixteenth!
The cleaner described her head had been 'pecah' burst.. and the girl was wearing bra & underwear only, we suspected she was going to be raped before she died.. Oh, how scary is it!!

for further information, I don't really know, gotta find out from the next day newspaper..

~K3!tH is so curious about this case wayAr~

No comments: