Saturday, June 09, 2007

Say bye bye to HOLIDAY..

well.. mid year holiday is gonna end.. we have to continue our boring secondary school life..
it's a happy thing also, miss my classmates weyAr..
I miss some teachers too.. Xp

ok, stop messing around..

well, on the 29th of May, I've attended College Life In One Day(CLIOD) at Taylor's University College at Subang...
yes, it's good to attend and experience..
it's not entirely the same way the college students doing, but they took us a tour to the library*like the library* and tell us about Taylor's and bla bla bla..

it's kinda boring, i mean I DON'T HAVE ANY FRIEND with me.. everyone got their friends, one gang and another gang.. sad thing, i'm the only lonely guy..

luckily, I met 3 lenglui future seniors yea... I really had fun with them.. so fast get along with them.. nice girls...


on the 2nd of June, went to Holiday Villa, yes, subang again.. haha.. with my parents and HuiXin and family.. have a great time there... play tennis *i'm pro leh, pro at picking up tennis balls*, bowling, snooker, swimming.. oh, and jacuzzi.. haha..
we had high tea at a restaurant of Holiday Villa, keep eating non-stop.. haha..
I think we spent the most time on swimming.. enjoy jacuzzi too..
Had a great time also..

I just briefly talk about that.. hope you guys will enjoy your last 2 days holiday..

tommorow i'll be attending my driving undang-undang seminar*whatsoever what it called*, then at night will be attending a wedding dinner.. gonna be drunk.. haha..

~K3!tH is happy, yet sad that school reopen~

No comments: