Sunday, June 15, 2008

cousin gang to MV

today i went out with my cousins..

this outing is for MingXuan, my youngest cousin's 13-year-old b'day.. well, he is big boy lo.. haha..

how about me? old boy? haha..

WeiJing came to my house to pick me up 1st, then MingXuan whereas b'day boy's sister, HuiXin joined us after a chinese essay writing seminar..

at Mid Valley, I met my primary schoolmate, Huey Li whom i had not seen her since beginning of the year 2007.. so almost one year? haha.. guess what, I spotted her at the ground floor then i shouted out her name from 1st floor.. she finally heard me and we had a talk for so so so long.. my 2 cousins were kept waiting for me, pai seh pai seh..

after that, MingXuan & I went to collect movie tickets which was reserved by HuiXin whereas WeiJing went to Kim Gary for reserving for our dinner.. hehe..

we even met up with my eldest cousin sister, ShauYeen who had just given birth to a baby boy, Zizou..

i like baby!!

we went for KungFu Panda after dinner without ShauYeen and family..

well, about the movie, I think it's recommendable because of the fantastic animation, and simple & educational storyline, it is suitable for children..

'Zizou, uncle will bring you for movie when u're older k? lolz..'

thanks to WeiJing for the movie and fetching us, and ShauYeen for the dinner.. hehe..

No comments: