Friday, June 27, 2008

ESL presentation...

well, the presentation that I mentioned last time, is English presentation which i have been waiting for so long as i'm the FIRST person at the LAST day.. lolz..


let me share my introduction.....

I started with this

on my slide..


then i say,

"Good morning to Ms. Rajani and all my friends..

i would like to share a story before i start my presentation..

there is a boy who was told by his parents that he was brought by a stork to his family and put in front of his parents' house.. and, when the boy get older, he has a question in his mind, 'how come nowadays stork is not carrying one child at a time but...'



and, it brings me to my topic, Should human population be reduced?"

hehe.. is it cute? haha.. i don't know they get the joke or not in fact.. lolz..


show u some interesting pic here..

Global warming


overpopulated




abortion

contraceptive birth control




some which i didn't put it on slide..

No comments: