Saturday, June 14, 2008

friendship forever, it works..

well.. today is a great and busy day.. from the morning till the night..

morning at school, i have to rush for my physics practical, be prepared for my biology presentation..

after all, physics pratical can pass up next Mon and the presentation will be doing on Monday as well.. well, good for me to have more time to be well-prepared..

after class, Sherlene, Lian and I back from college to Sri Petaling for Kah Fai's b'day celebration which held by me and Sherlene..
here is some pics..
here is the cake!!


dear KahFai!!
he is a great friend to be with!!

MoonTing is managed to ask JiaPei, ChooiYueng, MunKin to join this celebration from Sentosa.. TAR college representative - WaiLik

after this, i continued to have my primary classmates gathering..
hehe.. well, i sms-ed to ask SuWan whether it is possible if i pick up her earlier, as the place where the celebration was held is near her house..

when her right leg just stepped into my car, i was like, 'u CUT your hair?'
it's kinda surprise for me, though, yet she looks great in that too..

after that, we went to SiokYean's place to pick her up..
on the way to her place, i tell SuWan that I can drive safely when SiokYean is not sitting beside me in the car! haha.. damn funny la..

my dear SiokYean had highlighted her hair, she looks great always.. Does she? HAHA!! XD

when 3 of us reached Station One at Citrus Park, the girls spotted RiHao and KhaiYin were there.. from what the latters said, the twins, KiaWei and Shen had reached there one hour earlier.. haha..

actually it reminds me of the day before my b'day..

~flash back~
they managed to come for my b'day celebration which was held at night at WongKok in Citrus Park.. WaiYee asked them to join in the afternoon of the same day in fact.. don't u think it's incredible that everyone could attend?

I could never forget it, thanks people..

~back~
oya, and SiokYean and SuWan said they are touched by my post, What is Money Can't Buy

well, this is what from the bottom of my heart..

we did talk about this again, almost all of us agree that people around us are surprise that we, primary classmates, are still having gathering and bonding with one another strongly..
we are proud of it.. hehe..

here is the pictures...
KhaiYin

SuWan

SiokYean
we are crazy as usual! XP

the twins, left - KiaShen, right - KiaWei


Many of us didn't get enough rest today, some after college, some after outing directly join the gathering.. so we couldn't stay over 12 midnight.. haha..

well, thanks to you guys.. I really appreciate very much..

love you guys a lot..

friendship forever, it works..

No comments: