Sunday, January 11, 2009

fabulous working days

hmm.. I had a wonderful Friday and Sunday..
does this mean Saturday is bad??
nope nope..


I mean things happened on my working days..


Friday I met my friends at Sungai Wang during my one-hour break time, this is a quick decision as Pavilion and Sungai Wang are just in a walking distance, and why not meeting them??

I spent my half an hour with them and I gotta get my ass back to my shop and on duty..
they followed me to Pavilion and dabou me burger and drink for me as I had spent my time with during the break time.. so good!! lolz..


Saturday I went for hair cut and bought wax, well, I was used to complaining wax is hard to wash away and bla bla bla, but now I'm using it.. lolz..
do I look more lengcai?? no pics yet o!! haha..


today morning.. I worked on morning shift, and guess it will be a boring day like the past few days.. but something inspires me and makes me feel like what I had done is worth it..

I had handle a very fussy customer today, it is a couple..
they have histories complaining my supervisor and my colleague, I knew it, yet I approached them and served them..
in the end at the cashier counter, the husband asked my colleagues, one of them is my supervisor, whether he is a trainee..
and I said I'm a part-timer and he gave me a surprise by praising me..
this is what I was not expected..

this is not the 1st time I heard people praising me..
some saying I'm a good promoter; good service..
this really makes me proud when I look back in future, as I know this will be my 1st and last working retail line..
and, I was listed as 2nd best seller on continuously 2 weeks.. yepee...

I treated the couple like friends and we talked and laughed.. it is that simple..


hmm.. hope this is a great start for me in 2009, yap, yap!!!

Am I a great friend and colleague?
hoping the answer is the same as I think..

I cant look through myself and tell everything about me,
but when things reflect, I will know..













1 comment:

動 Orson said...

hmmm...
it is not easy to do so...
salute.~!