Sunday, January 04, 2009

great 2009 ahead

2009 has stepped in..

I was lonely at crowded town on new year eve..
I feel emo.. no mood..

as I mention million times, 2008 is a bad year for me, yes, I do think so..
hopefully 2009 is new start, everything can be done smoothly..
I want to have a better year..

2009, a great start..

i'm 19 soon, one year older, and approaching my dream..

i'm tired, don't feel like blogging dy..


当你小时候,
你要的拥抱常常是父母的;
长大了,
要的是他人的拥抱;
当了父母,
要的是孩子的拥抱。

现在的我
的拥抱呢?

拥抱是个无法用言语来形容的,
它可以给你无限的温暖和鼓励。
当你倒在地上,
邋遢的你,有人会拥抱吗?

我不再“无聊”!

1 comment:

Ken said...

let bygone be bygone. it is already 2009 and start anew. let not the bad memories clouded your mind for 2009.

Whatever happens in 2008, take it as a lesson to learn and be a part of your history in life.

All the best in 2009 and wishing you good health