Monday, February 02, 2009

Keith's SAM books

I'm currently selling my last year books and calculator..

I was studying in Taylor's University College taking South Australian Matriculation, short-form SAM..

subjects chosen including 2 compulsory subjects (English and Mathematics), and 3 elective subjects (Biology, Chemistry and Physics)

and also selling a brand-new 84-plus calculator which I purchased last year..

the books, notes and calculator are still in good condition

the price of the items is negotiable, so do contact for more information..


if you are interested with above items, please send an e-mail to keith_lkj@hotmail.com with entitled 'Keith's SAM books'.
leave your contact no and name..
thanks..


if you would like to get back to this post, simply just type in 'Keith's SAM books' in google, and it will get u here..


thanks alot..

more pictures and info will be posting up soon..

p/s: please inform me ASAP..

No comments: