Friday, February 20, 2009

my joy

ok, these few days I have been so down and tired..

when I sleep at night, I dream alot, after I woke up, I had forgotten, but i remember it is something bad and awful..
I couldn't have a great night sleep from that day onwards, things have been pondering in my mind, and make me feel so lost..

these 2 days, I stayed at home, but I feel so tired and go to bed again, boring days make me sick, i dont know why.. haiz haiz..

makes me feel better!!

where is my joy? wo de kuai le ne?

2 comments:

Unknown said...

hey jie, what happened to you?? making me worry about you.. anything just call me and the rest out k.. do remember, we will always be with you.. miss ya...

Anonymous said...

aiyo...i had sacrificed evrything for YOU & UR DARLING...still not enough? ppl din take nap coz of u, later no mood to do hw, see....because of YOU!!!!!!!!

anyway, dun feel touched ya..its part of my responsibilities to make my dearest friend happy =) i know i'm good, lol =P