Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Enjoy in the school

well well.. to me, today was fun & happy during school time..

after exam, we hav 1 more week to go, but teachers are not coming in to the class, so our class from a noisy class turns into NOISIER class, yes..

Ms. Vimali a.k.a. VV *Sherlene & I use to call her that, such a friendly name* came into the class, she asked us to do our peka for SPM.. & I snapped a few beautiful pics of her..
one of the pictures, i used FLASH, yes, of cause she knew, but she didn't find out who the person is OR maybe she knows is me..

during recess, ShengHou, SuetHooi, WeiYii, HOwTian & I went to Dewan Bacaan( reading hall?) *no book there* where the place that our, cooperative prefect, installation.. and we took some pictures for Moral Project for our installation..

after that, we changed into PE shirt and started to snap pictures for our moral projects..



(girls) left to right: PikChee, ChooiYeung, SooSien, LiLian, Sherlene, EeVon
(boys)left to right: HowTian, me, ShengHou, KahFai, KarHoe

after all those crap, we went to Dewan Terbuka(open-air hall?) and starting taking funny pictures around..
KahFai was hugging the pillar (dangerous, DON'T learn)


I caught him suspended in the air..

We don't touch the ground, we freeze in the air..

Who is the one most yeng? me leh! Can't see my face one..


me, under the sea sun.. i like this effect..

ShengHou & I, on the way going back to the class..


Sherlene, Lian, PikChee

after all, we went back to class, and boring comes visiting... haha..


~Keith is so happy that day~

No comments: