Sunday, May 27, 2007

Last day of the 1st semester





















today is the last day of the 1st semester and teacher's day.. so, our principal was having a speech and the sun really KILLS her, yes! the 2nd pic looks like crying, actually she was wiping away her sweat.. sad..
Guess wat, the teachers suffer too..















haha.. teacher's day, they still hav to suffer.. sad sad..

It's my turn, pictures, GO!

PikChee, she doesn't look fat in real life, she has a sweet voice, can beat Daniel Lee.. HAHA..



Ms. Vimali is the main 'power supplied' of this picture.. the students had been attracted by her glamour.. (L to R) MunKin, WeiYii, HowTian, me, Albert



YuetLeng, we always chat at Kasturi, and it is where our rumous comes from.. Yes, the rumous is we're couple, but actually, we are NOT.. Brian spoilts the picture. haha..


SuetHooi, my so-called daughter.. haha.. my wife? in the end of this post la.. HAHA..

Know her, HaoYing, before I came into Saujana.. I come into Saujana, she contributes a little bit la.. HAHA..


A smart ass boy in my class.. We took this in cooperative room..




ChinKuan, don't run.. I know u r paparazi and trying to fellow me.. haha.. FUNNY pic..



Oh, my so-called wife, Chooi, she's taking the flower that I threw into dustbin and pick up, then gave her.. not my flower..




(L to R) YuetLeng, SuetHooi, Calvin, JiaVoon; sitting: me & Chooi



so-called "family picture",
JiaVoon - Calvin + SuetHooi's daughter;
YuetLeng, elder daughter & husbard, ChinKuan
me & Chooi - YuetLeng & SuetHooi's parents
*HAHA*


Sad JiaVoon was sitting standing in between of HowTian & me..

Ms. Vimali, our biology teacher.. Is she PRETTY? Yes, of course.. me & Sherlene use to call her 'VV'..


Me & Chooi, before leaving the school going back to our her house

~Quite happy ending of the 1st semester, yet I think if everyone comes on that day, it'll be better~

No comments: