Sunday, May 13, 2007

lazy blogger comes to life

I had been not updating my blog for so long.. miss my blog.. & everything..

I came back to live blog.. I'm My blog's ALIVE..

Life is still the same: boring..

Having exam until this coming Friday and Monday take a so-called leave as i don't have to take Seni.. Good luck, guys.. maybe hang around with friends after exam.. I miss spiderman, I mean the movie..

well, recently i studied at the night, feel the silence of the night, peaceful kinda feelling.. and, of course, what comes to me is my 'panda eye'..

frankly speaking, sometimes i feel so not happy recently, not always, but i have the kinda feel.. pressure of Keith's Law, this means the pressure from me myself..
of course, KEEP MY SMILE ALWAYS..

Will come back to blogging again.. Miss everything, yes, everything..

I recommend some songs to you guys,
1st: Gwen Stefani - '4 In The Morning'
2nd: Beyonce Knowles feat her bf, Jay-Z - 'Upgrade U'

Album:
Good Charlotte - 'Good Morning Revival' *like their songs in this album too*

~Keith doesn't really feel happy, for no reason, SMILE~

No comments: