Thursday, May 24, 2007

School life again

life is boring after the exam, snapping again in the class..


KahFai, head prefect, acts till like so la-la.. haha..


MoonTing's drawing.. see the original & the 1 moonting drew..


Sherlene & me in the computer room, she online secretly too.. bad bad.. so do I! haha..

During physics class, yes, finally, we hav class.. In the lab...

Hou looks so blur in the picture; JunFei was sleeping before i took this pic.. haha..

Michelle's time: *haha*


yes, she looks retard man.. durh! so sweet haha.. blek.. with those hands..


She's crazy already, I wanna took with her, not with the sexy girl Seventeen Magazine..

Lian looks sick, but she is not.. I doubt she has camera shy.. *hmm.. don't think so*

time for "family picture" me: papa; Chooi: mama; SuetHooi: daughter... haha..

in Kasturi, our biology teacher showed us CONDOM!! I did take picture of that, BUT.. not going to blog here as condom shy ma.. haha..


~K3!tH didn't take with others~

No comments: