Thursday, January 17, 2008

boring + the hp (= the borin hp?)

Guess what? I'm blogging in college.. well, i never thought of it, but now it's too boring for me to let the time pass..

I'm having a break now, it is 10am to 11am, an earlier break for me.. I hate it..

my buddies are not having a same break as me today, so i am forced by myself to stay in the library..

can u just imagine, i am all alone and sitting in front of the computer and blogging.. lame..

what to do?



fucking freaking thing had happened on me today.. just now i came out from the class, and I realised my mobile phone is spoilt.. what a time man?

then i switched it off and now i cant type my password.. without accessing, my phone is switched off and I'm out of contact..

don't think i have been killed or what-so-ever if u cant contact me now.. missing friends but can't sms..

hmm.. it's time to change, i mean my phone.. i am planning to change it as i have fallen in love with motorola, and i planned to give in my old one.. who knows? he, my recent phone, has just committed suicide.. Don't know whether he can be rescued from death or not.. X.X

oh my god.. lame day with a dead phone with me.. I may be staying in Taylor's until 5pm just for waiting for Sherlene, YuetLeng and Carmen*spelling not sure* to go back together.. you know what? my class ends at 2pm today.. ya, which means I'm going to stay in library about 3 hours.. ya, so i decided to online and blog now...

after class, it is a peak hour.. many people came into the library, and make the place so 'crowded'.. yes.. that's the time for my studying, instead of online..



WAITING
I'm waiting for the big day of me, i have no idea how i am going to do..
SiokYean asked me to hold a party, yes, it's so troublesome and mafan.. and she said, it's my 18 years old birthday, not 17, 16 ,13 and bla bla bla.. lolz.. ya, she's nice and funny la..

and,
another thing is, my brother and sister are coming back during Chinese New Year, which is less than a month from now.. hmm.. they have not been coming back for so many years.. it's going to be 4 years to my sister, and my brother even longer..

what makes us worry is Malaysia is going worse, it is fact.. they have been living in Aussieland, a safe and secure country for so long.. will they get used to the place? oya, and it is a dirty place too, as in physically.. we can see rubbish all over the country.. no matter road, park, school........
hope that they could really get used to this place just for the few days..


waiting now.. gotta off and have a walk leh.. sitting here and blogging in Taylor's is not my taste.. I hate people peek what I type and blog.. HAHA.. perasannya..
tata..



*edited
well, back from college, my parents picked me up.. didn't spend my time in college..lolz..

hp can switch on just now, but unfortunately, he sot again.. what to do? haiz.. hope it will be alright later.. my friends' phone no have saved into the phone, once he is dead, then i also cham la..

seriously, i feel unsecure while i'm online at Taylor's.. I scare people saw me blogging and gossiping..haha.. well.. hehe..

this phone is really giving me trouble.. haiz.. beh tahan him then he knows..

No comments: