Tuesday, January 15, 2008

no more seven-'teen'

going to 18,

beginning of my life *looking forward my life journey* - can't wait for the future

or

going mature *as I grow, I will be what I'll be* - goin straight blindly

or

no more a teenager *missing those days and no responsibility* - still having childish thinking

1st choice is chosen, but I wonder how I will be..
reminds me of letter from 17yo Jason to 21yo Jason.. *written in his blog*



~my life has been going up and down, I hate it so much..~




haha.. 10 days to go.. I have no idea how it will be..

well.. just blog for non-sense..

college life is normal, getting to know more friends..


~~Good boy gone bad~~
friend says I'm kinda good boy.. hmm.. well, am I?

Elaine is a new friend of mine, still consider as new.. lolz.. well, I DO doubt whether I am a good boy or not.. I don't know.. physically, maybe I am..

gotta ask my buddy.. they know me well, hope so.. haha..


Driving licence finally came to me.. the picture looks so young, as if i'm old now, though.. lolz..

nothing to blog, just come and crap and leave..

ta.. keep my blog alive..


~keep to myself, the deep in me~


appearance = real me..
Is this a fact?


life is still going forward,
but the problem is

'HOW YOU HANDLE IT'

No comments: