Saturday, January 26, 2008

My DAY

sorry, people..

i know someone has been complaining me for not updating the blog, but i'm kinda busy recently..

i even didn't reply my friends' testi for me for my birthday, sorry..

but, ya..

i had a fabulous b'day celebration with friends.. on 25th, one day before my b'day..
long story why i cant celebrate on my b'day..

I have 1st round with Sherlene, Gaorii, YuetLeng and Carmen..
2nd round with my YokeNam buddies.. I really really enjoy spending my time with them..


sorry for not blogging it, i really busy recently.. from 25th till mon or tues..
I even haven't watched my favourite show - Heroes, the 1st episode of the 2nd season..
haiz.. gotta watch it continously in 2 hours gua..

ok fine..
if u wanna know about my b'day celebration with YokeNam buddies,
pls link to SuWan and search for a post from 25th Jan..

I might be blogging after all.. see ya..

~I really appretiate the time spending with them, they really spend the time with me, even gonna pass 12am.. really happy..

THANK YOU SO MUCH
I LOVE U GUYS

No comments: