Friday, January 11, 2008

I'm DONE!!!

Well.. I'm boring after my driving test.. Finally pass now..

Hmm.. feel like i'm alive again.. well, i did hav lotss of pressure on this.. yes, u must be saying that it's just a driving test, but it really drove me crazy.. I'm done now.. Official P driver.. hehe..

now I saw some people failed, i feel pity for them as I've been through that.. haiz.. well, it's ok to me now.. so much better..

~this was typed in my mobile phone while I was there..

well, thanks for my parents and relatives didn't put any pressure on me.. it was all from myself..
FINE.. stop this topic la.. As long as I'm passed, then everything's great to me.. hehe..
I doubt whether I was in a dream after my test.. hehe.. crazy right? ya, I know..


today skip school.. haiz.. actually, I was planned to go to Taylor's after my drivin test, but no transportation.. I finished my test about 9.30pm, so I can reach Taylor's by 11pm..
I don't feel like skipping classes, as I'm a good student ma.. XP
*cough cough*

well, yesterday was a holiday and to me, today it's just like Monday.. hehe..

ok la, finished la.. lazy to blog.. hehe..

No comments: