Monday, January 07, 2008

quiet... being abnormal..

what kind of person do u think I am?????????????

ok, i think the sentence does scare you..

well, I am a person who talks like a king, i mean king as in loud, not rich and famous *reminds me of 'Piece of Me'*..

you know what? I was not being myself in college, to my new friends.. I'm unapproachable and unfriendly.. What the FUCK? I never say this in my life, man..

when I meet old friends, I can just be who I am, but to them, NO!! NO!!

HELP me!!! S. O. S. please someone helps me!!!*Rihanna's song runs in my mind*

what happens??

I look cool on the surface, but i'm HOT deep inside.. blek..

Michelle says people will think i'm snobbish.. Sherlene is just like me.. We're used to be the noisiest one.. opps.. Ya, it's fact MA..

No comments: