Sunday, February 17, 2008

2008 CNY Yoke Nam gatherin

sorry for the unefficient bloggin.. not like Su Wan marh... lolz..

but the date is exactly the same day!!

1st, we went to RiHao's hse.. without letting WaiYee know that I was coming.. as for the excuse of spending my time with my bro and sis who just came back from Australia..

when everyone's here, WaiYee is the last to arrive.. I gave her a surprise by standin behind the door.. lolz..

next, we 'attack' SuWan's hse.. KiaShen complained that his car had to stay under the sun whereas WaiYee parked under the shade.. haha..
AND! they complained why every year they didn't come to my house for 'bai nin'.. after calling my mum to ask whether we can come to my house for bai nin, unfortunately, they had something on and I promised them to come to my house the next year!

after that, we continued our 'visiting' to YuPeng's house and WaiYee had gotten the chance to park under the shade again.. lolz..

kinda funny of the 'shade games'.. well, i stand on WaiYee's side.. lolz..

then, KhaiYin is the last house to visit in OUG.. In her house, we played some CNY songs which made by Astro. RiHao did complain that the place -Romp- where he works now, always plays these songs that make him sick.. haha..

next we went SiokYean's hse.. well, I know her stayin there quite sometimes already, but I was not sure which unit is hers and never been to her house..
finally for this year!!

funny things of all, KiaShen cant park his car! well, he might be a good driver in future for drivin a gf, but it takes time.. lolz..

as usual, KiaWei and Shen's house would be our final destination..



When I passed by, I looked nothing



When I saw their house, the 1st thing popped into my mind is a clip made by KiaWei and Shen and friends while they were in high school..

have a look!!
Adblock


It's so funny..
I mean funny as in I know their place, but the clip is saying that their house is a haunted house.. if u don't know their house, u might not be laughing..

IT'S A GHOST STORY! but i laughed all the way I watched this movie..



back!
We ate the pizza which made an order by KiaShen, then we go to K room to break the glasses..
while we stepped into the K room, we spotted Mahjong table.. SiokYean, RiHao and I occuppied the 'kaki' and play mahjong..

naughty us, we drink wine on that day too..
we drink Johnnie Walker Black Label, many of our faces turn red as they're drunk... boo them.. lolz..

well, KiaWei and Shen's big brother opened the whiskey for us, so we just try! eventually, we drink and play drinking game! nice nice!

we did say that KhaiYin is like one of the victim of Edison Chen captured havin sex with him! What a you-know-what worldwide news.. Don't know? update please! lolz..

as what we said, very HIGH! haha..

my four girlfriends! haha.. - SuWan, SiokYean, WaiYee and KhaiYin -

actually, I had taken some pictures with Yun, who is the 2nd son of big brother, but the pics are with SuWan..
He is so cute!! well, I LOVE kidssssss...

before leaving!!!

Well, see these 2 pictures above, the small baby had replaced by a big baby... HAHA.. ME LORH!!


taken this picture by RiHao*not in the picture of course*, actually we planned to hav Korean BBQ, but unlucky them can earn the money as they don't have place of US, the 11 of us..
this place is Mama Chop Papa Grill, what a nice name!



so near yet so far



I captured this in the car while WaiYee was drivin, therefore she is not in the pic..
as what they said, I can capture this pic with my LONGGGGG arm..

Being a good driver of all, WaiYee did 2 mistakes today, because of US!!!
Thanks to her for being a good driver! thanks, muackss..

thanks for everyone to spend their precious CNY times with us, really appreciate!

No comments: