Friday, February 22, 2008

movie at night

p/s: there is a new post below which is about CNY gatherin of YokeNam 6B!

take notes!



We had our movie on Friday night, yeah, I mean midnight!

My bro and gf, sis and I went to Golden Screen Cinema in MidValley..

few days before I made a reservation in Taylor's for 4 seats, maximum 4 seats only.. exactly the right figure..

but before going for movie, my sis told me I gotta effort RM40 for Gold Class!! I know what they will do, in fact.. hehe..

my bro and sis pay for me, each RM20..

I should take a picture in MidValley, as everyone went for movie at midnight..
it was so crowded although all the shops are closed..

you know? Friday night..

eating before buyin drinks and popcorn..



spotted this in the fast food restaurant..


I like the movie, Jumper.. I think it's a great show, plus the cinema is a comfortable place to be at..

we were not sittin the exactly-fitted-seat and cant even stretch our body..
cant even kick the seats in front of us, if we stretch our body to maximum..
nice for sleepin too.. ZZZ..

the storyline is good, but i heard that the actor is bad in acting that show.. to me, it's ok de.. hehe..


after movie, while we wanted to get out of midvalley, there was a traffic jam in the parkin..

we laughed as it was 1am approaching 2am, but there was traffic jam which u cant see this incident in Australia as everyone is havin a nice dream..

hmm.. without considering the CNY outing for movie, this would be my first time of having movie at midnight..

love it..


again, it comes to my mind again!



No comments: