Wednesday, February 06, 2008

I'm back

I'm BACK.. I don't mean I'm back from NS, but my blog..

oya, many people do blog about coming back from NS for CNY and stuff, like Elaine and MoonTing..



back to topic la!!

ok, today is the CNY eve, and of course, we hav reunion dinner.. well, this year is so so so different from the last time..

For the last few years, we - parents, grandma and I - joined my mum's side grandma for the reunion dinner..

ok, many question marks eh? My bro and sis had gone to Aussie and the only 4 of us joinin my mum's side grandma for dinner..

~then~ this year leh?
even more crowded.. the 1st time..
my big aunty's family and 4th aunty's family joined us, so there were 2 tables..
all in 18 people..
some had married, some had gone overseas, so we are able to have this dinner together.. happy happy..

AS USUAL, the birthday girl of today, HuiXin and I kept on camwhoring.. like siao like that la..

the two birthday boy and girl!! don't get it huh??


purposely snap this.. meaningful pic! WT?


She snapped us from the mirror, whereas I was opposite.. purposely..


the 3 younger cousins of all.. close close cousins..


it's quite hot sitting at the corner, even drinking wine also no mood.. in fact, I'm addicted to wine.. lolz.. as in a alcoholic?? lolz.. XS

pictures so little? more than that.. not posing all!



ok, I must thank Jasmine for buying a pair of sunglasses as a belated present for me..
before that, I spotted her sunglasses in her blog, then I asked her about that..
then, today afternoon, she called up and asked what sunglasses I like and stuff..
after that, she said she gave me as a gift without expectation.. lolz..

I purposely went to her house and got the sunglasses.. nice nice leh..

thanks to her yo.. really like it..



~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


Happy Birthday to my girl!!
cousin, Hui Xin
not girlfriend, make it CLEAR..

I have known this girl for 15 years *copy from her blog lolz*
hmm.. we're playmates and now 'talk'mates..

we are so closed since young..
playing together..
running from the hall to the kitchen in granny's hse..
placing a cup of water in the freezer..
looking for stuff together.. * u know la*
and more more..

Her brother, MingXuan also is in our gang, but most of the time, HX and I are the leaders of doing naughty stuff OPPS!!!

now, she turned to 15 years old.. I'm here to wish her all the best in everything, get straight As in PMR, all her wishes may come true and of course stay healthy.. hehe..
well, now she's goin to forget me lu, someone is more important lo.. HAHA.. kidding la.. XS

No comments: