Saturday, February 09, 2008

CNY! eh! angpau leh?



well.. well..
y'day is nice, but seems like 2nd day of CNY for me!


maybe we gambling on the CNY eve, so the first day is like the 2nd day.. DUH!

haha.. hmm..

as usual, many people came to my granny's house, so we can just sit there and wait for angpau to FLY into our pockets..

the evening we spent time playing blackjack on the floor.. with my cousins and some relatives..
*making money* XP

then we confirm going Pavilion on the next day for movie, so at night we play Texas*if i'm not mistaken*..
we played this last year, but almost all of us had forgotten..
the pro, Isaac, my cousin bought the chips and cards from S'pore and taught how to play AGAIN!

I'm bad playing Texas, I won a little bit, but today, i died for it.. XP



Pavilion, here I come!
never been there before..





well, I would say it's nice, grand, high class, but not very BIG complex..
we can just finish window shopping in short time.. HAHA.. ya, window shopping..

deco is so nice, the Chinese New Year mood..

overall, i like that place geh!


1st day of CNY look




at the previous post,
I mentioned about HuiXin and I when we were young..

when i was just going through my friendster profile, i saw 2 cute kids..


NOW..
those were the days



THEN..

Oh my god, we are so different now! lengcai lenglui already? lolzz.. I din say so.. OPPS..

No comments: