Friday, February 29, 2008

childhood? how nice~~

I like children! lolz..


remember? when I blogged about the YokeNam gathering, I mentioned a baby boy who is Big Brother's 2nd son... I gotten the pictures from SuWan.. thx to her..




ya, this introduction above is such a good beginning for my post today..

well, I had my lunch when I was having break in Taylor's with WoanYin and EngHui..

saw a child making noises, hmm.., not very noisy, though..
WoanYin said she didn't have childhood as she had entered a horrible primary school..


bla bla bla..


what is in my mind, my heart - I hope I could be a child..


naive and no responsibility..
well, I know I am not the only person on the Earth thinks that way..

I can't remember where I heard this, perhaps, radio..
adults always want to be children sometimes, no worries and stuff..

as all of us, we have or had been a child, we always want to be an adult, do whatsoever we want to do, BUT.. it's not just what we think..

Sometimes, I hate my life, even now.. I just hate it.. but what can i do?
I always want a long, long leave for myself..
everyday gotta get up to go to college, I always want one day holiday, even one day will do..

want to go somewhere alone.. to let me breathe deeply, deeply..

feel the world and everything's existence.. relaxing.. staring the stars in the sky at night..


I even want to grab someone I love to a place where there is no one..


BUT, back to the real life, the reality is always cruel..

I have gotten nothing, nothing...

sometimes, I want to be alone and left out.. I mean sometimes!!
just so tired of my life..

LIFE RELIEF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: