Thursday, November 06, 2008

be a better man

Barack Obama has won..
he is the 44th President of United States who is the first African American to be elected..

ok, compared to John McCain, I think Obama is more famous as I know Obama 1st, I don't mean personally of course.. haha.. mind you, I don't always catch up with politics..

hmm.. let me make it clear, I don't stand on any side.. haha..

see.. American dream had been fulfilled, how about Malaysia?? still having racist issue after 51 years of independence?? fine, I don't like to touch any topic to do with Malaysia.. errrr..

thought of 'Piece of Me' when i say American Dream.. lolz..





be a better man, these are words from the lyrics 'If I Were A Boy',
am I a good boy, or maybe man?
u tell me.. lolz..

我应该怎么办?你可以给我一个婉转的答案吗?
life is like a drama, you play and act;
but love is real, you cant play fake.. -K3!tH KJ L3OnG
, 0711

No comments: