Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Ended

*added

well, after exam.. I'm gonna be an escaped free bird from the cage..

in fact, I had just finished my exam at the moment you see my post here..
I typed this on 11/11/08 03:17AM, and it is automatically posted up at 2.30PM on 12th..

there are things I wanna do, many things..
I will register for IELST after exam, attending some events which I cant wait to be there, hmm.. and many, gotta look for a part-time job too, cannot be lazy to stay at home being a useless fellow.. lolz..
and, so many things that I wanna do..

will catch it up with ya guys..

gosh.. I can't wait to meet my friends..

I can't wait to GO THERE!!! errrr..


when this post is up, I might be told not to write, and hand up my Chemistry papers.. yohooo..

ta..


+
well, we had a last minute plan, we went to Sunway Pyramid after exam, and spent time there.. didn't manage to buy anything.. haha..

due to limited time we have, we didn't go for movie, but just walking around in the shopping mall, but MinMin and Tiffany did some shopping for the Corroboree night..

met a old friend of mine, who was the same class during form 2 and 3..

from the picture, I saw myself having a long untrimmed hair, and i look thinner.. gosh... holiday!! gain weight!!! errrrrr...
*siren* I'm in bad condition physically.. arhhh..

ciao..

No comments: