Saturday, November 01, 2008

R.I.P. 姑婆

she has gone..

this is the 2nd article I wrote about R.I.P..

well, the last time I saw her living healthily was just few weeks back.. It was the Hari Raya Puasa holiday, specifically 2nd of October..

it is just less than a month!!

she was just fallen into coma out of a sudden and gone, she didn't even leave any words..

for the details, I don't have to explain and I don't want to..

anyway, rest in peace, 姑婆..

I can still remember her voice, when she called my name, and I don't want to forget..


added:
kinda pissed now.. my emo is affected again..
currently listening 保壘..
when I saw Chi-Wynn updated saying he is in love.. where is mine??

I don't wanna affect you, don't wanna share my sadness with u..


I want to be alone at the moment!!

added again!!:
I dropped my phone and it's spoilt.. i'm so fucking 烦 now!!

arh!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i'm fucking missing someone.. errrrrr...

1 comment:

Ken said...

hope you're feeling better after listening to some songs.

Who know, mayb God has a better purpose for her to moved on...

Don b too sad. Erything happen for a reason...

Take care.