Friday, December 26, 2008

one month from today

what is the date of 'one month from today'?

it's 26th January..

generally, it is a 1st day of Chinese New Year.. it's CNY again.. here comes again..
it is a special day.. many of my relatives gather together at my granny's place and pai nien and getting angpau.. besides that, we can GAMBLE.. lolz.. it is part of 'tradition'!!
blaming on 'tradition' though.. lolz..

ok, people who know me well, guess they WON'T forget this day..
I had a great celebration this year, as i had mentioned few times on my blog and I really appreciate all this..
i hope I will hear from my friends and darling.. hehe..
SURPRISE also!! haha..

ok, not demanding on anything.. lolz..

well, take care people..
new year, new life..
hope everyone has a better year ahead..

I'm waiting the day after a month..

No comments: